
The name is XINYING. I'm in love with Music and Anime ! :D.
I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Gray. Not much of Black.
My greatest enemies are Liar, Backstabber, Hypocrite and Nag. I hate them alot. World would be sucha better place without them all.
bold underlined strikethrough italic
Xin Ying Dots

Create Your Badge
Mediabox
"If we live our life in fear,
I'll wait a thousand years
Just to see you smile again "



Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Sweetdesires
Chiobuus♥nBoy-s!
"Friends are 99% of my life ♥" (:
Brendaa!(nu'er)
Zhixiang~ (gor)
Regine :D(nu'er)
Rongxin -.-
Th rest from 1e4 and 6G! :D
谢谢你们,for making my life great. (:
Tagboard
cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.
Linksboard
Pastentries
Are you sure you want to turn back the time and read about my past?
♥ November 2010
♥ December 2010
♥ January 2011
♥ February 2011
♥ March 2011
♥ April 2011
Creditorials
NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!
Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:
♥ ♥ ♥

Sunday, January 23, 2011
Eee . I feel lik im writing to th air . Nobody reads this blog except less thn 5 ppl . I tink . >:
Yayyyy ~ Today went shoppin with mom n bought my new yr clothes . Finally settled . :P
Mb nxt week sunday or smth we make pineapple tarts . (x WHEE ~ Shall put poison in th ones for jieh . :D
Ohyeah , frm nw on , mom's gonna lock this lappy so mb i cn blog wif desktop , but definetly cnt audi . )x Except weekends . Lik ystd . Too bad today nt free so cnt audi . ._.
And , 2 of th audi clothes went missin . Bug . Swayyyy me ): . Last time maple oso liddat . D: ! Evil asiasoft ! T-T
Ouhhh . Anddd , i jus gt a new reed recently . MY FAVOURITE LAH . <3 SO EASY TO PLAY . xD
Heh . Thts it for todayyy ~ Labels: -im boredd
♥our lips must always be sealed
10:07 PM